Wednesday, January 24, 2007


I did some playing, and both my Google Reader and Google Analytics came back to life! (Google Analytics was displaying incorrect data and Google Reader was displaying in all text). I refreshed my cookies again, but Google Reader was still messed up... I tried going to it through my Google Homepage but that didn't work, so then I just tried refreshing the screen... it FINALLY worked. Not sure exactly what happened, but okay. Then I tried Google Analytics and my data was flawless once again. Plus I have all of the features of Blogger back.

I also called the Providence business office to update my insurance information for this year. It's been a productive morning.

No comments: