Monday, January 08, 2007

The end of Sunday

My dessert...

So after I finished blogging yesterday, I kinda napped/rested (I didn't really fall asleep) and Geoff watched the start of another football game. Kyle called around 3:15 and said he was ready, so we took the Tahoe and went over to his apartment. By the time we got there (Geoff took an insane route... it was involving the freeways which took us WAY out of the way...) the guys already had Kyle's car loaded up and we just had to put a couple of things in the Tahoe. We drove out to Multnomah and got Kyle all moved in - although I had to stay in the car because girls aren't allowed in the dorm - that's what happens when you go to a Bible college I guess! It only took the guys ONE LOAD each to get him all moved in. Insane. I will never forget moving out of Allison my sophomore year... we got everything fit into my mom's minivan but to this day I do not know how. Yikes. Anyway, after that Geoff and I went to dinner at Oba - it was happy hour which is the best!! Actually we tried to go to Portland City Grill for happy hour, but it was too crowded and we didn't feel like waiting. We'll go another time... Sundays are usually more crowded than other days (because it's happy hour all night). After that we went to Papa Haydn for dessert - yum. :) Geoff had Berry Cobbler and I had White Chocolate Mint Torte. So good! Then we went back home and I grilled up some chicken and made a salad for Geoff to take for lunch today and he hung out with the guys while I watched Sex and the City. The guys were up late watching some ape/gorilla/large animal of some sort show, so Kyle ended up sleeping on the sofabed downstairs. I was aware that he was going to be sleeping there, but forgot about it and flipped the kitchen light on and Kyle was right there. I was like YIKES! But he slept through the whole debacle... so then I fumbled around looking for my shoes in the dark, and managed to successfully get to work! 2 hours down, 6 to go... :)

No comments: