Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Table, teeth, and Remicade update

So the table guy called today and they "fixed" my table. One of the pieces of wood was broken (I saw it) so I have go to in tomorrow to see if it's "adequate". Funny, after 4 months of waiting I don't want an adequate table, which is why I waited 4 months... I want an AWESOME table. We shall see. I'll report back tomorrow.

My tooth appointment was good, got the sealants fixed up and I'm good to go.

Got some good scrapbooking done today... my pages are looking better because of all of my fun new Creative Memories tools!

The Remicade was good... for those who were wondering, Remicade is the medicine I take for my Crohn's. I get it every 8 weeks as an IV at the hospital. It takes about 2 hours and it's AMAZING. I had a really bad flare up and was in the hospital about 2 and a half years ago, and they pretty much tried every other drug they can try. They finally went to Remicade (the most extreme Crohn's medicine) and it did the trick! :-) I've been in remission for about 27 months on it, so hopefully that will continue. I'll post a whole thing explaining about my Crohn's some other time.

That's all for now... off to Bible study with my friend from work (he's letting me come to his since mine doesn't start back up until January!!!)

No comments: