Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Soo much blog fun

These are the five blogs I read on a regular basis, assuming they exist and have been updated:

Ryan: ryanboyle.net/weblog
Addy: osuaddy.blogspot.com
Emily: honeynuts.blogspot.com
Patrick: pidat420.blogspot.com
Jenni: irishjenni.blogspot.com

Sooooooo fun. :-) They are all quite interesting. But the sad thing is that blogs have taken the place of actually interacting with people on a regular basis. It's like it went from in person to on the phone to AIM to away messages to blogs. Tears. BUT I think we have a ray of hope in the world through commenting and responding to other people's blogs on our own blogs. I love my comments and I TRY to comment on other people's blogs, though I'm not always the best at it. I'm working on it.

To respond to Jenni's comment: keep commenting, my life is crazy and I realize that. And I changed from pink because I thought it was too hard to read. If you really don't think it is, I can change back to pink I guess but I'm trying to do something for the greater good.

And to fill you all in on Craigslist boy, we talked for an hour and a half last night. It was one of those conversations that goes late into the night and you have so much to talk about and you don't ever want it to end. So that was excellent. I hope to meet him this weekend. I have so much to say about him but I'm trying NOT to analyze him in my head so if I start writing it in my blog that will first require doing it in my head so I'm just going to not do it all together! :-)

No comments: