Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm not very consistent...

I just want to acknowledge that I do realize I'm not a very consistent blogger on the back half of the week. But I work, sleep, and eat. And that's it. That's my entire life from Wednesday night to Saturday or Sunday morning. And this week it happens to be Sunday morning.

Go Cats... we MUST beat Michigan this week.

Vinnie worked from home yesterday (Wednesday) so that was cool. We just kind of chilled in the morning (he was working, seriously) and then met a co-worker of his for lunch at Olive Garden. Then I took my nap (HAVE to take a nap, so that I can be ready for work Wednesday night) while Vinnie worked. Then we had the most productive talk of our entire relationship before I went to work, so that was stellar. He told me all the things he doesn't like about me. ;-)

Not too much else going on... no amazing thoughts, nothing stellar really happening. Sleepy... and it's only 2 AM. I have a feeling it's going to be a long morning.

No comments: