Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Palatine!

Oh how I miss thee Palatine. :-) I would love to be at Nellie's this Wednesday, joining the rest of the Palatine High School alumni drinkin' it up in that fine pre-Thanksgiving tradition. If only my parents hadn't moved to Iowa, if only I hadn't moved to Oregon, if only I ever went home for Thanksgiving! Yes, if only things were COMPLETELY different I might be able to be there.

So onto the table info... GRRRRRR!!! So they brought the tables, and my table was BROKEN. I kid you not, the dining room table I've waited for since AUGUST 6th was BROKEN when it arrived on NOVEMBER 22. Does that nearly 1/3 of a year strike anyone else? And they only brought 2 dining room chairs instead of 4, though I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. But I happily have my coffee table, 2 end tables, and 2 dining room chairs. I'm going to go talk to my good buddy Carl Wednesday to see what he can do to remedy this tragic situation! So much for eating Thanksgiving dinner at my house...

Today I watched ABC Extreme Home Makeover, scrapbooked, made zucchini bread, saw Bridget Jones, hung out with Kristie, and took about a 3 hour long nap. And that's about all the excitement in my life. Tomorrow I aspire to be more productive, but I have my sealant fixing at the dentist office and then my Remicade to look forward to. So I'm not so sure about productive other than taking care of my dental and health needs. :-) I'll keep you updated on how that goes. YAY for the return of people's blogs after what seemed to be a very long weekend!

No comments: