Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Last night's update

So yesterday I met Kristie and Geoff at Old Chicago for lunch -- yum. I love their lunches because they have specials that are miniature pizzas or calazones with a salad. Good times. After work I went home and watched the end of Grey's Anatomy with Geoff and then we watched House because we didn't watch it last week because we went to Vin's to play Settlers of Catan instead. Then Geoff and I went to Red Robin for dinner, and then we went to the park and swung on the swings for about an hour and a half. It was super fun and we had a great conversation! We talked about the future and the past and just got to know each other better... we spend a lot of time doing that and it's wonderful.

Then I recruited some fellow drinkers to go have a drink with me -- Bryan and I were going to go to Bugatti's but they were CLOSED because of some issue... they're normally open until 10! Then we got Kristie to join us and went to Rose's, but they're closed at 9 always. So we finally went to Stanfords and had pretty much the worst waiter I've ever had in my life. Wow. But at least I got to drink. I am such an enabler! At around 10 Geoff called to say he was on his way home from basketball and did I want to meet him and Trevor for 24... I reminded him to get milk and bread on the way home (that was a request from his roommate!) and said okay. But I was persuaded to stay and drink more, so I didn't go over there until around 11. The guys entertained themselves by having a cigar before I got to Geoff's. So then we watched 24 and stayed up too late and now I'm tired! But today is ballroom day!!

No comments: