Friday, May 14, 2004

What's going on?

Since this will no doubt become my sounding board for all things Kelly, I might as well start now. So dominoes was fun... I was doing well after the 2nd round, after which point I left. I then went to the top secret GIV party for about 2 hours. SO fun. I love GIV, I don't know what I will do without it next year. I learned a lot from Chad... he totally has a lot of the same opinions I do on stuff and it was cool to learn that, because I think I'm a very odd Christian in that a lot of stuff annoys me (like Christians who are all uber-fake), and he agreed with that. YAY. Then I came home and talked to Doug for a while, and no doubt royally pissed him off. Why am I so afraid of commitment? I pretend not to be, but when it comes down to it, I'm SO afraid of commitment. It's like I want to find any detail of our relationship to ruin because I can't stand the perfection. And I'm sorry of I'm giving too much information in this blog... no one's forcing you to read it. I will try not to make it all about Doug, but I'm writing about my day and this is the end of my day. Yeah, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: