Sunday, May 16, 2004

A riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a vest

A riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a vest

So that's the weblog that started it all, sort of. I went to church this morning... only like 3 or so times of going to Vineyard left, that's a super-sad thought! Maybe less than that, depending on when I go home and everything. I'll go next week for sure, but not the week after that. I might take a nap because I didn't get much sleep AGAIN last night. Vineyard was awesome because 11 of us went in "my car"... the original 5 of us (Katie, Sara, Sarah, Susan, and me) still all go, but we've been joined by more and more people lately. Kathleen is a regular now, and Alex has been coming often too. JJ joined us this morning, and so did Sarah's sister Hannah and Alex's sister Steph. We also had Meg come for the first time. So much fun! Dena's still asleep so I think I'll join her... it's time for bed in this room!

No comments: