Sunday, May 16, 2004

I'm such a small person for such a beast

McCracken said that. It was actually something mildly more amusing than that, but I'm not sure exactly what it was. Anyway, here's the story. First of all, she's the only person in the whole house who can pick Dena up and throw her over her shoulder. Second of all, she can lie on my bed, hold onto the bar on Dena's bed (above mine, for those not in the know), and hang like a monkey, then proceed to flip herself over. That's where being a tiny person and a beast comes into play. Long story short, McCracken is great. Now... to stir up controversy. Dena and I cleaned our room tonight... there's a scandal waiting to happen. But seriously, that's about the most exciting thing that happened all day. Other than that, there was just a 3 hour nap, a trip to the IE lab, and a Chili's excursion. Good times. I'm on the lookout for controversy though!

No comments: