Friday, May 14, 2004

Bad Day!

So my day is starting out bad and it's only 11:30 AM! I SHOULD still be asleep. I woke up at the ridiculous hour of 7:30 AM and got up and went out to my car -- PARKING TICKET. Stupid street cleaning, and even more than that stupid me for not checking. I was bamboozled because I was parked in 2 hour parking so I was just thinking I had to move by 11 the next day and not even THINKING about street cleaning. I hate Evanston. Then I went to the dentist and the hygentist told me I'm not flossing under my retainer enough and I'm going to get gengivitis and then prenodontal disease or something and then my bones are going to get loose and my teeth will fall out. Melodrama... ridiculous. And she wasn't even nice about it. Then I realized it was the last time I'll go to that dentist, who has been my dentist for the last 17 years. And I don't even like him that much! Then I realized that I will have to leave Dr. Yegelwel, my gastroenterologist, who is the most amazing man in the world. He will come in early or take a short lunch or whatever he has to do to see me, even once coming in on a day he had a funeral, making me one of his only patients that day. Plus all of my friends are going to be here and basically I'll be 2000 miles away from the last 22 years of my life (minuts 6 months actually spent in Oregon). Okay now I'm being the melodramatic one, it just sort of hit me today (being in Palatine was weird). So now I have a meeting and then I'm taking a nap... then BARN BONANZA!!! That will make up for this day, especially if this darn rain lets up!

No comments: