Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sorry for my hiatus

Sorry guys, I was in Iowa on Friday and Saturday and thus didn't have internet, that is how I'm accounting for the time I was gone. Iowa was fun as always... got to chill with the fam and do the good old Iowa thing. :) Other than that, a relatively uneventful weekend. I think I'm going to stay in Iowa (and of course visit LA) for the summer, rather than going to School of Leadership Training up in the UP of Michigan, which is something I was considering. I made that as a pretty much solid decision with my family this weekend, but I've been going so back and forth on it that I'm still very hesitant to say for sure. I just don't know what to do with my life. Today we have Delta Zeta initiation for the spring initiates and then we have senior wills, which have been known to last a while, so I'll be doing the sorority thing all day.

For those of you who comment, I generally comment back in the comments, so you can check that out if you want.

No comments: