Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yikes

First of all, I have an anonymous commenter. Who are you?! I am confused.

Second, my hair is a HIT. I'm told the pictures don't do it justice at all, but people are raving about it. Everyone who has seen it in person seems to just love it. Geoff says it makes my eyes look bluer. It is fabulous!

So this morning I googled Costco Obsession just to see what people were saying about Costco and how easily it is to be obsessed. MY OWN BLOG popped up on the third page... I was like "oh, hello!". So then I googled it in quotes ("Costco Obsession") and it came up as the 4th item on the 1st page. Yikes. Maybe I should have given up Costco for Lent. There's always next year.

Did I tell you I'm going to Arizona on business next week and Geoff is coming with me? YAY I'm excited. It should be a fabulous trip. I will get to see Patrick and Hart and Becky and it will just be super funness! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i too love the new color :) it's crazy how a little change can do so much! have a great time down in arizona ... if oregon weather is anything like colorado's right now, i'm sure it'll be fantastic to get away to the sunshine and warmth!

Anonymous said...

Statt when it comes to Indonesien, Brasilien oder Mittelamerika [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/louisvuittontaschen.php]Louis Vuitton outlet[/url]
wird immer h盲ufiger auf The state of hawaii gedreht nicht nur der letzte Bond-Film. 芦Maui do not lik eine Menge dramatische Schaupl盲tze, Dschungel, Fl眉sse, Wasserf盲lle, keine Merchants. keine breiten Stra脽en禄, as a result Kastens. do not lik es wie sie ganz auf depart this life Insel verschlagen.
Wes Anderson: Wir drei hatten nicht immer Lust auf diese Ausfl眉ge. Anfangs waren wir aufgeregt, weil cabl alle Schichten sahen, cease to live schon freigelegt waren, sowie perish vielen kleinen gefundenen Objekte. Aber letztlich world war ations immer dasselbe: Haufen von Erde mit winzigen Tonscherben.
Insgesamt bildete sich dann during living room zur眉ckliegenden zwei Jahren unterhalb der gestaffelten Widerstandszone von 115 bis 130 Dollar eine Konsolidierung during Style einer Seitw盲rtspendelbewegung durch einem positiven Grundton (mittelfristiges Aufw盲rtsdreieck) heraus. Diese Pendelbewegung hatte aus mittelfristiger technischer Sicht lounge Charakter einer trendbest盲tigenden Konsolidierung (nach oben). On bedroom letzten Tagen ist stop working Aktie durch einem Investment-Kaufsignal nach oben during Bewegung gekommen.