Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cure to Boredom!

Yesterday was BORING! I didn't do anything all day! I got some food at Qdoba, read a little, watched the last two episodes of The OC (ever), and hung out. Didn't clean or do anything remotely productive! Met Geoff at Helvetia Tavern for dinner at 8:30, then hung out for a bit.

Today, I resolved to be DIFFERENT. So, I met Addy at Chipotle for lunch at noon, then went to Express for new jeans. That didn't really work out, so I went to Fred Meyer, where I purchased lettuce, jeans, and HAIRCOLOR. That's right. I have never been anything other than blonde, so I decided it was time for a change! I looked at the color aisle, saw a box that jumped out at me, and snatched it up. I thought if I put too much thought into it, I might never be able to pick out a color. So I went with this one. It's chillin' in my hair as I speak - I have no idea what it will turn out like, but I can promise there will be pictures! After Fred Meyer, I went to Great Clips because I decided I needed a haircut too... I LOVE the cut. It's shoulder length and very layered. There will be pics of that too (kinda hard to show you pics of the color and not the cut now isn't it?!). So in just 8 more minutes, I get to rinse this color out and see how I look with auburn brown hair. YEAH!!!!!! :) Then I think I'm going to do some scrapbooking and probably visit Geoff at work!

No comments: