Sunday, January 23, 2005

My blog sucks

Seriously.

I was just back looking at my blog in May and it was SO FUN! Granted it was the last month of my senior year of college and I did nothing more than sit around a sorority house all day and do random stuff that would later be very blog-worthy, but still!

I'm such an old woman. I talk about work and Vinnie and that's about it. I act like Vinnie and I are married and we're NOT EVEN DATING! I need to make a serious effort to be more fun.

The good news is I took this quiz tonight: http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ and it said I was 22. Which is good, because I am 22, so at least I act my age according to this quiz.

So I'm going to try to be more fun and random in my blogs in order to amuse you all more and increase my readership. YAY.

No comments: