Thursday, October 14, 2004

Yay yay. :)

Sooooooo, it was a super fun weekend, which was to be expected! Saturday I chilled with Vinnie... didn't get much sleep which was unfortunate, but what can you do? We ate a wonderful (very filling) brunch at Hale's, which the lovely Keith Prickett introduced me to last year. Then we met up with some friends and went downtown to Barracuda, allowing me to take advantage of my Saturday night off. We were starving after that so we went to Wendy's on the way back... the crowd couldn't take another night at Montage. I don't think they'll ever let Vinnie live that down (he took the blame for Montage, a great cafe in Portland, being so far away after a late night out a few weeks ago).

Sunday I went to church and lunch with Andrew, his friend Robbie, and his girlfriend Summer. It was so funny because I saw my manager from my internship just randomly sitting in the row right in front of me at church! So totally unexpected, but I wasn't at my church so it somewhat made sense. Sunday night I had dinner with Vinnie at Chipotle.

Monday I had lunch with Vinnie at PF Changs, which just opened about 2 blocks away from my apartment about a week ago. Super yummy, but that was to be expected. I then took a super-long nap that afternoon and got a surprising amount of work done around the house. He came over later that night and did some work while I did some scrapbooking, and then we got Chipotle and had a late dinner.

Tuesday I had coffee with my friend Sara in the morning, which was really nice because I hadn't seen her in almost a year! We took a lovely walk around this little park and lake area, it was a gorgeous day out and was just fabulous. So much fun! Then I had lunch ALONE, yay for me. :-) I was so proud. I was also thrilled because I've been eating out SO MUCH lately, ugh. That's why dating is so not fun! I mean, it's fun, but it's just not good! Then of course I had to take my nap... only 40 minutes, I was so proud. I had to be at work at 8:30 AM Wednesday so I knew I couldn't take my typical 4 hour nap. Then I went over to HOAG (Hang Out at Geoff's) for my typical Tuesday evening fun. We got some food from a Teryaki place.

Today I worked from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM, then I'm working tonight from 12 AM - 7 AM. I know, I have weird hours. I actually met Vinnie for lunch because I was working in his building, and my whole team met him as well. They gave him such a hard time... poor guy! Doug was like "hi I'm Doug Robinson, Kelly's older brother... what are your intentions with my sister?" SUPER funny. After work I stopped by Vinnie's cube to check it out, it was fun and his group kept coming in and being like "Hey Kelly, what's up?". Apparently I've come up in group meetings over there too.

So I know I've seen Vinnie a COMPLETELY excessive amount, but you'll all be pleased to know that his mom is in town for the next 12 days so I won't be seeing him which is nice. Unfortunately this is my long week at work so I have to work Saturday night, but that's okay. I plan on using my weekend really well this week and getting a lot of stuff done. And this is a short night at work so there's only 3 nights left after this, YAY! Plus I have a baby-shower on Saturday and that will be lots of fun.

I think that's all for now... more juicy gossip to come later! :-D

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, lot's of Vinnie .. you don't suppose you could bring the digital camera on one of these dates so we could see what he looks like!