Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wednesday...

Tuesday... Tuesday I attempted to get done the rest of the stuff that I didn't get done before book club Monday. I went and got new ballots for me and Vinnie (we both screwed ours up), got a Halloween costume for the party this weekend, worked out, went grocery shopping, etc. GREAT day. It's the kind of day that makes me appreciate having Monday and Tuesday off, they're just such productive days! Then I went over to Vinnie's and he made me a fabulous dinner and we had a wonderful bottle of wine. Yummy. We also went through our ballots together (Oregon has vote by mail ONLY, that's why all of this ridiculous voting business is going on). We talked through all of the issues (like local Oregon measures) and people. We didn't always vote the same but it was good to have someone to talk through them with. Really really fun night.

Wednesday... Woke up, waited for the cable guy who was supposed to come between 10 and 12. Of course he didn't come, so I ended up waiting for him for an extra hour (the hour I was SUPPOSED to be working out) and then went to bed for my afternoon nap before shift. That is so irritating. Now I'll have to call and reschedule and all of that annoyingness. Then I couldn't fall asleep because I actually got a really good night's sleep last night, but I just made myself lie in bed and I got a couple of hours at least. This may become a very hard night in about 2 or 3 hours. Hopefully I'll go downstairs and get coffee with Kristie around 2 AM.

As far as my whole "becoming an adult" thing... I'm still thinking about it, because sometimes I do feel very much like a kid still. But I'm definitely enjoying an adult relationship!

No comments: