Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hello from the IE lab!

So I think I've spent more time in the IE lab today than cumulatively all quarter. It's always a good time though. JetBlue is getting close to being done, but it's crazy. I've been in here sinec 12:30 PM. Except for the fire alarm we had in tech at 3:00. What a waste of 30 minutes... oh the joy. Anyway, so Aamer and I are in here, TRYING to do something of value to this report. Yeah right. So I'm checking my email every 5 minutes because that's what I do, and then I get up and go to the bathroom. When I come back, I check it again, and I see this:

From: Aamer
To: Kelly
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 8:31:30 pm CDT
Subject: (No subject)

Dear Kelly,

You left.

Regards,
Aamer

I start cracking up and ask "what the heck?" Aamer explained that I was said because I was checking my email every 5 minutes and had nothing, so he thought he'd send me one.

See why I love IE? :)

Another great JetBlue quote:
Kelly: "Where would I be without IE?"
Chris: "Not in tech!"

Hahahaha... more to come I'm sure as the night goes on and I get more and more punchy!

No comments: