Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fun on the phone...

Okay, so I'm on a conference call, and keep having to loudly blow my nose. Every time I start to blow, I remember I'm on the phone and look frantically at my phone (mid-blow) to make sure the mute button is still blinking. Luckily, I've been safe so far. :)

Also, I've been on this call for about 45 minutes. One of my suppliers has called THREE TIMES in that 45 minute period (I have caller ID). They also have not left a message (I have a voicemail light that lights up). Just leave me a message, I'll call you back! Or, better yet, just send me an email... then I'd get back to you right now, since I can obviously be on the computer right not but I can't be on the phone while I'm on the phone!

Wow two entries in a day... it is pretty fun to just share all of my crazy little thoughts with you people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, i officially have google reader! once i get home tonight and can transfer all of my favorite blogs from my "blogstalk" section of my ie favorites into reader, i think i'm going to be addicted to it.

question about it, though - can i make comments on blogs through reader, or do i have to open up the actual blog to leave a comment?