Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday

I don't know why it always seems to be Wednesday by the time I get around to posting again! The weekend was FABULOUS. We went to The Way on Friday and it was really great! We also picked out a wedding ring for Geoff, it should be in in a couple of weeks. Saturday I was REALLY productive - I went to the gym, unpacked, did a bunch of laundry, cleaned the house, ran some errands, baked 3 cakes, fixed some things around the house, etc. It was great! Then Geoff and I did a TON of lawn work that night... it looked like an overgrown jungle before and now it's on its way to looking halfway decent! Sunday I went to church and then went to Geoff's parent's to show Taylor, Rebecca, and Kristy how to decorate cakes (the aforementioned 3 cakes!). It was a great day! Then Geoff and I went to Costco and Bed, Bath, & Beyond and then had dinner. We made tilapia and broccoli. Monday I went to the gym forEVER, and yesterday I rested my knees. Today I'm going to the gym then having dinner with my friend Katie and going to Solid Rock's Wednesday night service, then tomorrow Geoff and I are having dinner with our friends Kendra and Beau.

A quick wedding update: I made a wedding website and we got more engagement pictures. We're working on picking out Scripture for our wedding... I am so anti 1 Corinthians 13! That sounds terrible... and actually I'm not, I love the passage and it's absolutely beautiful... but I just don't want to read it in our wedding. There are so many other beautiful passages that are overlooked. I need to follow-up with the church wedding coordinator and the pastor here that's doing our premarital counseling (we sent out our assessments almost 3 weeks ago and haven't received them back!) . I also blocked some rooms at a hotel but haven't heard back from the other hotel where I want to block rooms. So still lots to do, but it's great. All pretty much simple stuff, which is good! I also emailed my friends Heather and Grant to tell them that I stole their wedding date... and they wrote back an INCREDIBLY gracious response and are excited that we are going to have the same anniversary! What a huge blessing.

My new lunch obsession is this Chinese Style Chicken Salad from Costco. Just add lettuce!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duplicate Oakley Sun shadesOakley sunglasses are popular for their hip seem and are affiliated with superstar sportsmen and the Hollywood crowd.[url=http://www.designelementsco.com]fake oakleys[/url] The exhaustive collection of the actual designer sunglasses has made Oakley a hot favorite between the people who love lighting upward their look with appropriate custom accessories.
Outlet Sale Fake Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale PriceThe polarization technology of designer Oakley sunglasses surpasses the international standards as they have the efficiency to block polarized light waves.
The sunglass manufacturing companies have been flourishing for worldwide need to wear them during summer.


A prime example of this ever-popular blend, it's the perfect companion with hearty meat dishes as well as a variety of nuts and flavourful cheeses.When you go, ask to see whatever they have in the DE case that would fit your needs.[url=http://www.themikeschrullteam.com]cheap oakleys[/url] Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses Are StunningOakley''s legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the new JAWBONEThere is no doubt that the Oakley Jawbone sunglasses are visually stunning.
affluent The current valentino sunglasses are style safety, sturdiness in mind.
You said you didn't have the exact date of purchase you no longer had the receipt.


These sunglasses are highly durable, comfortable and long lasting which is best suited for men who are usually very carefree; if you fall in this category the best-buy for you is a long lasting as well as stylish accessory and Oakley offers you just that!Do not edit a temporarily protected page except to add a notice explaining the page is protected.Women do wait for their handbags and purses to acquire old and used before they plan to buy more but in case of sunglasses, they never want to miss out the new trends and styles - for this reason, there is a new pair every month or season.[url=http://www.themikeschrullteam.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] Worn in lavender color they replicate the wonder of summer sunsets and spring flowers not to mention black is the all time favorite and typically the most popular color.