Thursday, December 02, 2004

YAY for updates

FINALLY, some updates on people's blogs. And when it rains, it pours! 80% of the blogs I read were updated today, after a very low Thanksgiving turnout that ran through the weekend.

The best part was seeing Jenni's comment on Ryan's blog, meaning that I'm bringing together the world of bloggers. His entry was about his new car and quite interesting. He said he doesn't have heated seats and that he's anti heated seats, so I left this comment -- "Congrats on the new car. I was always VERY creeped out by heated seats too. But they came on Jake (just kind of one of those "it was an option on the car they had that had every other option I want" deals) and I'm ADDICTED. I used to make fun of my ex (before he was my ex) because in Southern California when it'd get to be 50 or 60 in the mornings he'd have them on. But I do the same thing... those chilly Oregon mornings where it's 40 or 50, they're on. Don't know how I could live without them anymore. "

Jenni's blog was about who she would kill if she could kill anyone, so I don't really know what to say to that one.

Emily's blog was AWESOME because it had a shoutout to me in it, YAY. It was also just interesting overall because she talks about liking to shop when no one else is shopping, which is clearly my favorite thing to do especially because I have Mondays and Tuesdays off so I can get away with that. So that just made me excited. And she talked about how she's bummed about being a grown-up, which I go through all the time. I'm like super excited sometimes but sometimes it really does just sorta suck. Especially because it's so hard to make really good new friends so you just sort of feel like you're lost in the world.

Addy's blog was quite entertaining. It got me all excited about Dave. I miss Dave and can't wait 'til he's back, especially for Addy's sake. And then she talked about Keith's birthday which so made me miss Keith. I don't get to talk to him nearly enough anymore. :-( And Addy's blogs just make me laugh because Addy makes me laugh.

So I guess we're going wine tasting and working on Vinnie's house this weekend. He's upset for some reason, I don't know why. I don't think it has to do with me but I'm just giving him space. Not sure if I'll see him this weekend or not, but that's the plan. I might go salsa dancing with some people Saturday night too, I need to see about that and who's going and stuff.

Then for the Kelly weekend I have a lot of stuff I should get done but I'm not sure if I'll be able to since I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled... any tips?

And Kendra was in my class today (yes I worked all day and I'm working tonight) so I got to see her which was GREAT, plus her husband is going to pick me up after my wisdom tooth appointment Monday. Awesome.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm not surprised that the two of you like each other's writing, the two of you are probably the best, most creative, funniest writers I know.

Kelly said...

No Ryan is someone I met on match.com (hahahaha) sophomore year and we've been good friends ever since, though I unfortunately don't get to see him very often.