Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prematurely old

When we got the camper, Momlie and Gary declared that Geoff and I were prematurely old. Here is a list of the top reasons why:

1. We own a camper (think about when you drive by huge motorhomes, who do you see driving them? 75 year old men)
2. We use Lock N Lock
3. Geoff commented that the checker at Best Buy was "a nice young man" (see this blog entry)
4. We Grocery Game (aka match coupons with sales to get the best deal)
5. I didn't go to Vegas with Patrick, Hart, and Becky when I was in Arizona a couple of weeks ago (to my credit, that was because Patrick and Hart decided not to go, not me!)

That is only 5 things. I do not think we are prematurely old. Momlie will pipe in here with list of 238966 additions, I'm sure!

4 comments:

Momlie said...

Here are a few just to start with.

#7. Shopping for a vacuum equals a 'grand' time at Costco.

#8. You take your mother-in-law camping and think it's fun. Granted we see LOTS of mothers-in-law while we're at camp grounds but they are usually of the 65+ range.

Momlie said...

#9. You have taken it upon yourselves to coach a girls soft ball team. You have no children or grand children but care enough about helping kids who wouldn't otherwise get to play on a team. Don't get me wrong! This also makes me very proud, but I also think it qualifies for this list. Most people might 'think' about doing this but never actually put in the hours it takes to actually do it.

Momlie said...

Ok so this one will be the 'real' #9: Geoff being concerned about people driving too fast with their children in the car. You'll have to tell that story. It was really pretty funny and DEFINITELY qualifies for the list.

Momlie said...

Ok so this one will be the 'real' #9: Geoff being concerned about people driving too fast with their children in the car. You'll have to tell that story. It was really pretty funny and DEFINITELY qualifies for the list.