Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Faster than Jiffy Lube!

Geoff changed the oil on my Jeep tonight, and when he was done he pronounced "Faster than Jiffy Lube!" He was too - including all of the cleanup, it took him about 20 minutes (time for two batches of cookies to bake). I was VERY impressed!! My friend Kristie has been calling Geoff lately about all of the car woes she's been having, and she said to me on Monday "I'm glad you brought a mechanic into the family". Hehe. It *is* awfully convenient. ;-)

Since I've been out of town twice in the past two weeks and we're going to Oma and Opa's this weekend and camping next weekend, we took tonight as a "be productive" night. We had a couple of errands (okay, and one quick geocache) that we took care of on the way home, and we got home around 4:45. It is now 7:30 and I finished all 12 things on my list, Geoff finished all 6 things on his list (his things were bigger than mine - one of mine included taking something out of the freezer to defrost it!), plus we made dinner (artichokes and hot dogs, weird combo I know but it worked - and the whole dinner was less than the retail price of one artichoke, yay Grocery Game!) and I made two batches of cookies. Now I'm blogging and Geoff is out running his motorcycle to keep it running well. Yaaaaaaaaay for productive nights!

No comments: