Sunday, March 16, 2008

A funny

I have a terrible habit which I am ashamed to admit but will anyway because it's necessary to get to the funny here. I fake being dead. I don't know why, you'd think I was attention starved or something, but I think it's so fun. I like the reaction I get from Geoff, he's so funny about it. And I asked him, he said it's okay. It's just kind of like a game - I'll cough or something and then collapse as though "dead". Geoff usually pokes me until I stop and occasionally will say something like "dead people don't breathe". But tonight was the best - he said "dead people don't adjust themselves so they're more comfortable while they fake being dead!" (I moved a couple of times very slightly... I was hoping he wouldn't notice!) Hahahahaha... I couldn't stop laughing. I hope you think this is funny and not just weird...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, that is awesome. and really, i don't think that's all that strange - if i'm sitting or laying somewhere and scott wants me to move, i'll play quadripelegic and flop around my limbs and make him pick me up and move me ... and we probably do the play dead thing with each other, too. if you'd said that you actually fake dead and really try to make him think you'd fallen down the stairs and died or something, then i'd worry. :)