Saturday, August 18, 2007

Better!

Lest you worry, I feel much better after a good night's sleep. Geoff read my blog last night and felt so bad that I thought he thought I treated him like a pet. He said that wasn't what he meant at all, that he meant I showed him a different way of viewing the world. He said before that he never would have thought of fluffing the pillows on a couch, or making sure the remotes were back in their space. He also said he was a messy slob (that part was funny!) before, and didn't even know it! He is glad that he tries to think about those types of things now, because now he feels like he can go to someone's house and be respectful and polite, whereas before he wasn't and didn't even realize it. I'm probably not explaining it very well, but it was a very nice conversation and he felt so bad! Poor thing.

It is cool living with all of the guys and Geoff. I bring my thoughts to Geoff first because he is obviously best in the position to understand the "man's perspective" and my perspective. Like "is it crazy to ask guys to wear only pink on Tuesdays so that everyone that lives here all looks uniform?" "ummm, yes honey!" (okay that one never happened, but wouldn't it be funny if it did!?!? ;-)) We have fun!

I have the dishwasher running and a load of clothes in the washer. Today is big cleaning day before we have 3 out of town guests stay with us for all of next weekend! Off to scrub the guest bathroom...

No comments: