Sunday, September 25, 2005

Life is Good, Eternal Life is Better

I have that song stuck in my head. It's by Stellar Kart... never heard of them, but the first time I heard that song it was a really meaningful time -- ask me the story. Rich and Rufina are on their way over I assume, we're going to go to lunch. I think I'm going to recommend PCG, but there are lots of good places to eat downtown. I have so much to blog... I could write forever. Or I could write secret emails to you Andy... :) Seriously. I started this blog with the intention of making it one of those epics where I pour my heart out to the world... but I'm not in the mood for tht right now. Maybe tonight if I have time. For now though, just enjoy your Sunday. Kelly LOVES Sundays because Sundays are church days!!!!! :)

No comments: