Sunday, September 11, 2005

The First Weekend!

So, the first two days of my new job were awesome. I think this job is going to be really good -- very challenging and a completely different direction than my old job. I'm really looking forward to it! The first two days were actually a little slow with online trainings and stuff, but I think that will go away very quickly. We'll see. So then Friday night I went over to Vin's, and had a great great time! I had a nice chat with Geoff and I also sat down and talked to Dominique for the first time in a long time. There have been many boys coming into my life in interesting ways lately, so it was cool to tell her the whole story! Then my sister's boyfriend Charles called and was upset, so that kind of put a damper on things. That really upset me more than it should have, but I went home at that point and talked to some other friends to just kind of vent and undwind. Saturday morning I picked Andy up from the airport and TRIED to go to Russell St. BBQ, but it is still closed from the fire. Boo. So then I came home and got a LOT done around the house and yard and kinda chilled until about 10 when I went to go watch a movie with a friend. Had a really nice time there, and then came home and slept. Today I really really want to mow my lawn if I can convince Vin or someone to help me with that, and maybe the BBQ too. We'll see. Then I'm going to church at 5 and then YIKES have to get ready to work tomorrow morning. Ew ew ew. I miss my Mondays and Tuesdayas already! But I still love being a normal person, I can see a difference in me already. But I can't stay up until 4 or 5 AM like I have been this weekend. Silly night shift friends. Hehe. I had something else I was going to say but I completely forgot it, so maybe another blog later if I remember. :-)

No comments: