Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day 3, back in the saddle again

I was going to post a picture from this weekend's party, and then I realized that they're not on this computer. So sometime perhaps when I'm at home I'll post a party pic or two. I guess I could pull one off of facebook and try that option as well. Maybe in a minute. Anyway, just saying hello. Yesterday I finished my taxes and did some laundry, then went to my young adults group at church. After that some of us went out to IHOP, then I pretty much just went to bed. Nice boring night. Today after work I'm going to hit the gym and try to run 3 miles even though I REALLY don't feel like running that far... then I'm going to go home, shower, and go with Andy to the Cheesecake Factory. Yuuuuum I love the Cheesecake Factory. Yay!

No comments: