Friday, June 16, 2006

FRIDAY!

Awesome. It's Friday and there's only about an hour left in the day. LOVE IT! :) I'm meeting up with Bryan, Kendra, and Kristie for happy hour at Bugatti's at 4. It will be grand. Life is grand.

I wrote my life story in an email today. I was writing my friend Jenny and just kept on writing. It was quite long. So I copy and pasted it to Carrie and Geoffrey. I am a writer of LOOOONG emails, and this was the longest I have ever written. Anyone who's ever received an email from me will know the significance of this! So that was fun. Carrie and I normally email every day, several times (I feel like I blogged about this recently) but she is gone running a marathon today. So she "pre-wrote" me several emails yesterday and had times on each of them, about when I could read them. The first one at 8:15, second at 9:15, etc. It was good, I liked that I couldn't read them too early. I love email. I love writing and reading and all that is good in the world.

I had a terrible run yesterday. My shins were in a lot of pain and it wasn't fun. But then I had a great workout at the class I take at the gym, so that was quite enjoyable! Woo hoo and stuff. :) I'm a little sore in the thighs today... I'll take that.

After happy hour I'm going to clean a little, and then see Cars with Geoff, Eric, and Trevor. Yippee!! Tomorrow we're going to finish up the painting and clean up some because ADDY MOVES IN ON SUNDAY! Yay I'm so excited it's finally here. It's going to be awesome! I love having a house full of people!

No comments: