Monday, June 26, 2006

Bored out of my mind!

Now, I realize that it has been some time since my last post, but I assure you you have missed NOTHING. I'm bored. Incredibly bored. Seems like all through April and most of May I was incredibly busy and having fun and doing stuff and couldn't get time alone with Geoff to save my life... yeah, those were the days. I always think I want free time and I forget that I get bored when I have free time. So I need to start a project, or something. I might start scrapbooking again... that's always fun, and will be even more fun if Addy is around to join in on it! Or, I might just start being more hardcore about the gym. In January and February I spent a couple of hours a day at the gym, so even though that puts me home and done with showering and dinner around 7 PM, that might be worth it. ANYTHING might be worth being more busy. And this weekend didn't help, I didn't have any real plans so I just kind of putzed around. I did do some mopping and vacuuming and cleaning, but not enough. Wow I can't believe I'm writing a whole paragraph about being bored. This must be fabulous. The point is that today I'm going to start being busy! I'm going to the gym after work to do arms and hopefully get at least a short run in... then I'm going to go home and shower and probably grab some food. Then I have a QL leadership meeting, and then we shall see. Maybe I'll buy a puzzle, for some reason doing a puzzle on a sunny hot day sounds quite fun! That or the scrapbooking stuff is coming out tonight... or I have a new book I need to start. But something will happen for sure and then I will be busy and have plenty of more entertaining things to talk about!

No comments: