Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Packing funnies...

So much to blog, so little time...

I've been busy at work - because we're going to MEXICO next week. That's right, a whole week of fun in the sun! We're going with Geoff's grandparents, who are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year with trips with their whole family. They're going all over the place, and lucky us, our trip is to Mexico. YAY, I love Mexico.

As I said to Geoff, the last few days before vacation are no fun - you're at work trying to finish things up, but your mind is already by the pool relaxing with a magazine. But the week is half over now...!

I do have a couple of other things I want to blog, but while I'm thinking of it, here are a few funnies:

Kelly:
are you planning to exercise in Mexico or not so much?
Geoff:
a little, but not a ton
Kelly:
but are you gonna bring your running shoes and whatnot?
Geoff:
no, probly not
Kelly:
Ok
But a workout tank?
Geoff:
yup, and some shorts
Kelly:
Ok

(some time goes by...)

Kelly:
Do you want to take your camera or just mine?
Geoff:
i would like to take my camera, yet
yes
Kelly:
ok
should we take joby????
Geoff:
yes
Kelly:
LOL okay. Joby can come!

(some time goes by...)

Kelly:
will you shave in Mexico?
Geoff:
yup
Kelly:
ok
I am making a packing list.
in case you couldn't tell.
FlyLady is helping!
Geoff:
you are making "the list" aren't you?
Kelly:
I started out by myself.
LOL yes.
Maybe a little.
And then I remembered she has a packing control journal
http://www.flylady.net/images/PackingCJ.pdf
So that's making it even more fun!!
Kelly:
hair dryer
ok.
I checked.
the rooms have that.
So yay.

Then today....

Geoff [11:29 AM]:
do you want to stop our mail?
Kelly [11:29 AM]:
Do you?
I thought about it.
Okay
let's do it
done
Geoff [11:31 AM]:
done?
already?
Kelly [11:31 AM]:
yes
Geoff [11:31 AM]:
did you have to call someone?
Kelly [11:31 AM]:
no
ew
phone
gross
Geoff [11:31 AM]:
lol

I thought there was another, but I can't find it now. Anyway, just thought they were kinda funny....

No comments: