Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm here again



Hmm. So there's a picture of us coming down Hayden Glacier on Middle Sister from about a month ago. Now that Blogger has made it so much easier to add pictures, maybe I'll start doing it more often. It sure is handy to be able to post pictures. Maybe I'll take some of my house too... the reason I've been procrastinating so much on that is because I'm not QUITE all settled in yet. I still am waiting for Amanda to move in and get the whole place finished up. YAY for people moving in. I'm so excited for it to finally be settled and for us to be living together, should be good. Anyway, just checking in. Had a nice little chit-chat with Doug today, don't entirely know what to make of it but I think the moral of the story is that things are good with us, we'll see what happens when he comes up. Hmmm.

No comments: