Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 quick funnies

Ever since I've had Jake, the thermometer switches into Celsius every so often (couple times a week). I usually look up, see that it says 7 degrees, and switch it back to Fahrenheit. This morning I looked up and it said 20 degrees. I reached up to change it... and realized it was 20 degrees Fahrenheit!!! Definitely not used to that in Oregon. :-) It's kinda fun! I'm glad I'm not walking to class a mile away on the lakefront anymore, but it's a nice little blast from the past.

And now I'd like to share a couple of pictures of Geoff in an -20 degree rated sleeping bag at REI. The REI guy dared him to stay in there for 30 minutes... he lasted about 2!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! although why anyone would ever want to need a sleeping bag in -20* weather is absolutely beyond me.