Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Remicade is good :)

I'm at my once-every-8-weeks Remicade appointment. They are doing a pilot with shorter hours (I used to come around 4:30, today I have to come at 2:30). I don't like it! Different staff, more crowded parking lot and hospital, had to wait 30 minutes to even be called in, and on top of it all I had to miss work.

On the plus side, there is wireless internet and cable TV here, so I can't complain much. I was able to log on and work remotely. I can also use my cell phone, although the reception here isn't the best - I was talking to someone from work and they were having a hard time hearing me. Still, I got a lot done.

I was talking to some of the nurses about the whole "fewer hours" thing and THEY HATE IT! They said if I wanted to, I could write to the administration, so I did that immediately. Even one or two nights a week would be much more accommodating to those of us sickies who work during the day. We'll see. :)

No comments: