Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Life without Chicago food

YAY I'm so glad to see that I had two readers the first day I wrote. WOO HOO!!! Makes my day. :-)

So, IN ADDITION to CPK, we also have to live with Panera, Noodles & Co, and Steak and Shake. Those are the ones that make it the hardest for me... but of course there are things like Max and Ermas, Cheesecake Factory, Giordanos, etc. that would be nice to go to every once and a while too. BOO.

I talked to my realtor, sounds like everything is going well with the house.

Magic: The Gathering is this LAME-O card game... I've heard of it for years, but never played it. I kind of got "tricked" (not intentionally) into playing it at a friend's house, but it honestly turned out to be really fun. I've found out since then that a bunch of my friends play or have played it in the past, so it's kinda cool to chat with them about it. It's one of those things you kind of keep on the DL that you enjoy, but hey, it's a blog... I spill my guts here!

A quote for the OC fans...
Seth: So when you lost your virginity, I was playing Magic: The Gathering.
Ryan: You're still playing Magic.
Seth: But not as much.

Anyway, thanks for staying tuned. I'll try to be a little better about updating... maybe I'll make a once a week goal? That should be reasonable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Seth, he is in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, a minor role, but it makes the movie of course. I love Seth.