Friday, July 28, 2006

I love lists!

Seriously, lists are great. And Excel and OneNote just make them even greater. I'm currently working on an awesome color-coded camping list. My friend Kristie and I were talking about lists, and then we started emailing back and forth all of our favorite lists. YES, we are such engineering dorks. I love it. Let me know if you need any lists, I probably have what you're looking for. List making is so grand.

Quote of the day: "I might squish the Crohn's right out of you!" (Geoff, when I asked him what would happen if he stepped on my stomach). Haha.

So yeah, life has been slow. Today we're going to test drive cars after work, I can't wait! My mom was in town last week, that was grand... Geoff was on vacation though, so that was sad. He was way stressed and boring for like weeks before vacation, but now he's back to being super cool awesome Geoff. YAY!

No comments: