Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My life, lately

I just had a great meeting at work! When work is fun and good it makes me VERY happy. It's odd how much work affects my mood. When it's bad it doesn't really hurt my mood, but when it's good it makes me really happy! Geoff notices too, I will come home from work bouncing off the walls if I've had a good day at work. He loves it when I'm happy and silly.

So my latest hobby - BIKING!! I bought a bike a couple of weeks ago and it is awesome! I love biking. The other night Addy and I rode to Target, then rode to Chipotle, then home. 8 miles round trip, 52 minutes total of biking. It is SO much more fun than running! And definitely gets my heart rate up and makes me sweat. She bought me shorts at Target cause she is the best roommate ever... come to think of it, I haven't checked my computer at home lately, I think my away message still says that. But anyway, yeah, I love it. Plus I'm still swimming, so I'm going to do a triathalon next spring. YEAH!!!! :)

Geoff is obsessed with BW3s. I introduced him to it last Thursday and we have already been 3 times. Crazy man. Oh well, good thing I like it too!! :)

No comments: