Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My how time flies

Oh my friends, it has been so long. I'm sorry I am so bad about writing... I maybe should just retire my blog. I've been soooo good about journalling lately. Like I say, when the journal is really good the blog is really bad and vice versa. I've had a lot of clarity added to my life lately -- that is a GOOD THING! I feel calm, relaxed, and at peace. When I was first changing jobs I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off... I was always busy and had no time to myself. This past week has been such a blessing in many ways... I have been sick, so every day (other than perhaps a walk) I have been at home and just relaxing! Looots of journaling and QT, and spending time with a friend who is staying with me for a while which is fun too. I so love just sitting and talking to people for hours, hearing stories about their lives and backgrounds and the way they think. It's so interesting to me! What a joy. Northwestern football is making me very happy and it's awesome to have the White Sox in the World Series! I love fall... everything about it just makes me feel warm and cozy. Ahhhhhhh happiness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should retire the blog. I'm sure lots of people (besides me) look forward to reading about what you're doing lately. Plus, it did give me some insite into your past, so I'm kind of partial to it.